Whoo it's been awhile since I blogged.
But the infamous Writefury nominated me for a Liebster, which I'll get to what it is in a moment. That's a first for being nominated for something fun like that! Let's break out the juice-boxes.
Here are the RULES
- Acknowledge the blogger(s) who nominated you for this award. (writefury, my amazing adoptive mother)
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them
- Give them 11 questions to answer
I don't really know what I'm doing so I'm probably going to miss some minute detail of Liebster culture.
Alright! Let's get down to these questions shall we?
1. Which fictional characters do you think you're most similar to?
Definitely Janner from the Wingfeather Saga, I have nearly the exact same personality as him. Also I've been noticing I relate to the main character of The Chosen, Reuven. Aaaand last but not least, Dallas Knight, just because of the part of me that's polite, quiet, and awkward.
2. Tell me about a very vague story idea you have
"Playing the Fool." That's just the title. Imagine that for a moment
3. A movie that really surprised you how good it was?
Catch Me If You Can. I wasn't expecting too much, but it turned out to be one of my favorite movies of all time.
And also Click. Adam Sandler movie, but wow I was not expecting something that deep. xD
4. A popular thing you hate?
Horror movies. Squash. Emojis.
Also sin. -dab-
5. A popular thing you like?
Football. It's pretty popular here in the US of A, and I can't wait for the football season to start again so I can keep up with watching it. But definitely not playing it on a team, I don't want concussions.
6. Last song you played on repeat?
Grow As We Go by Ben Platt. And 7000x by Judah and the Lion.
Both are amazing songs go check them out, also it shows my diverse taste in music.
7. Three good things about your week so far?
- Tried out a new church, that could turn out to be really fun, and met some new people there.
- Getting a perfect score on my science test, even though it was pretty easy. That's a relief.
- Helping set up a benefit fundraiser for one of our friends, and getting to climb the rock wall.
8. First fictional couple that comes to mind, GO!
Jim and Pam. If you don't know who they are... that's sad.
9. A weird animal you'd like as a pet
A fox. I've always wanted one of those cute little dudes, and it'd be so cool to have a fox running around your house. I'd name him Phoenix, Phoenix the fox.
And I looked into it, some people actually have pet foxes, though it takes a little bit of legal hassling to get one.
10. Sum yourself up in one GIF
Sums me up pretty well.
11. Tell me a story of one time you had ninja reflexes
This one time we were playing 4 square, a game involving smacking a ball around. And the ball launched right at my face. Time literally slowed down, and I bent my head out of the way, and watched the ball slide right across my face. It was honestly more like a matrix move, and I felt like a boss.
Well that's all for the questions, now I just have to tell you 11 random facts. So buckle up.
1. I have been to 11 countries besides America and spent over half my life overseas
2. There was this one phase in my life where I wanted to be a pilot, and started taking a free online course. I gained a basic knowledge so I could probably fly, and not lose my life.
3. My best lego creation was this cut-away view of a red and white kitchen that I made when I was 11 or 12. It was complete with tiled counters, a sink, and a stove, and I was so proud of it.
4. When I was younger, I always had a fear of elevators. I was scared of it stopping right in the middle of levels, so I always quietly opted for the stairs. Then one day we were riding in an elevator and it literally got stuck with us on it. Even though my worst fear (at the time) came true, I really didn't react much. We got out safely.
5. My initials are EEK. Not the worst possible outcome, but I mean...
6. Awhile ago, everyday for a year, I wore a ratty little fedora rain or shine. It was gray at first, but eventually got extremely dirty. Ahh, fun times.
7. Black Passion Fruit is my favorite fruit. You guys need to try it, it's sour and sweet, soft and crunchy, and overall just the epitome of tastiness.
8. I have lived through not one, but two earthquakes. They had a magnitude of 7.8 and 7.2 respectively, and happened within two and a half weeks of each other. Not so fun times.
9. I can ride a bike with no hands, which leaves them free to hold a book up to read. Not recommended.
10. I'm the official board game/card game aficionado of our family
11. I used to run a granola making business, and would sell containers of granola for a tidy profit.
PHEW! Done with that info-dump. Now it is time to officially nominate 11 other bloggers! Though I am severely lacking in blogger friends so... maaaaybe it'll be like 3 or 4?
Anyway, drumroll please.
Sprinklesquink (hah, that's your second nomination)
Or anyone who feels like commenting, or snagging this for themselves!
Questions You Must Answer:
1. What famous person do you most look like?
2. What song is your life's soundtrack?
3. If your life was a documentary, who would you have narrate it?
4. Tell the story of how you conquered/were defeated by your childhood fear
5. Who is your second favorite president, and why?
6. What is your nickname?
7. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
8. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
9. Would you rather look like a banana or feel like a banana?
10. If you had the world's attention for 30 seconds what would you say?
11. What are you currently wearing?
There you go! I'm finished and I had fun! I hope you did too!